SLP-XL Latching Monitor and Control Stations
Monitor and control stations with rectangular illuminated DPDT latching switches that alternate between open (disconnected) and closed (connected) each time they’re pressed. Stations include LED status indicators and are designed to release or secure and monitor one or more electrified lock.
- Release or secure and monitor one or more electrified lock
- Switches mounted on wall plate with stainless steel finish. 1, 2, 3, 4 gang options available.
- 1/2" red LED status indicator
- Green alternating push button; hi-brightness LED illumination
- XL with X designating the number of LEDs and illuminated alternating buttons. Specify 1 – 8 for that many LEDs/buttons.
- Custom legends, green and yellow LEDs, available as custom parts
Dimensions: Varies based on finished good
- DPDT switch contacts rated 3A at 35 VDC or 120 VAC
- Switch depth behind plate: 1-1/2"
- LED operates on 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Switch and LED terminated with colored leads
||NUMBER OF LEDs
||NUMBER OF ILLUMINATED LATCHING PUSH BUTTONS