NTS No Touch Sensor
The NTS No Touch Request to Exit Station uses infrared sensors to reliably allow safe egress or to activate a device with the simple hand presentation. Designed to reduce the risk of contamination for sensitive applications including: bathrooms, hospitals, labs, schools and offices.
- Stainless steel with vandal resistant face plate
- Sensor detection range up to 4"
- Bi-color Halo LED status indicators
- Plate screened "Wave To Open"
- Time delay settable for 1 to 35 seconds
- NTS-1 with single gang wall plate (4.5"H x 2.75"W)
- NTS-2 with double gang wall plate (4.5"H x 4.5"W)
- NTS-3 with narrow stile wall plate (4.5"H x 1.75"W)
Certifications & Listings:
- SPDT relay rated 2A at 30 VDC/VAC
- Operates on 12VDC or 24 VDC
- -13 to + 131 F (-25 to 55 C)